Senior iOS Developer
As an iOs Mobile Developer, you’ll be in charge of building the mobile app from scratch. You’ll work closely with fellow engineers along with our Tech Lead, product manager, and designer to create and launch the App.
What you’ll do:
- Architect and build the iOS app
- Work with our backend developers to seamlessly integrate the APIs.
- Understanding end-user requirements and use cases and translating them into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Ensure code quality by performing code reviews and writing tests. Previous experience with automated UI Testing and Unit Test is a must.
- Help plan and execute the development sprint.
- Constantly learn about new technologies, operating system updates, and other information that can affect or improve the functions of applications in development.
- 3+ years of experience in developing iOs apps using Swift and Objective-C.
- Knowledge in Auto-Layout via Storyboard, XIB and programmatically.
- Experience in using URL Session and Codable protocol.
- Knowledge in implementing and handling APNS, Remote Notifications and Background fetching
- Knowledge in git workflow and experience in using Githhub/BitBucket.
- Experience in dependency management tools such as Cocoapods.
- Deep technical knowledge in iOS app development.
- Proven experience with CI/CD.
- Experience shipping one or more mobile apps.
- Fluent in English with great communication skills.
SPECTRUM offers curated workspaces designed to provide an authentic community experience, along with the connections and resources needed to expand innovative businesses. Our mission is to enable a global community of innovators and technology-driven organisations to collaborate, learn and shape the businesses of tomorrow.
SPECTRUM is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, and Community to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: www.spectrum.global
About Golden Equator
Golden Equator is a holding group of companies which are committed to creating value. We envisage a world where community, capital, learning and technology converge, to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities.
We’re currently in the process of developing a tech product, premised on an inclusive, professional and interest-based community which is supported by compelling financial services offerings. We’re looking for talented and highly motivated individuals to join our awesome team of creators and help us build a product that is truly special.
At Golden Equator, we commit our resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
About the Company
Golden Equator Group
About Golden Equator Group
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequator.com/