Senior Android Developer
As a Senior Android Developer you will work closely with fellow engineers along with our Product and Technical Lead to create and launch SPECTRUM’s App.
What you’ll do:
- Architect and build the Android app from scratch.
- Work with our backend engineers to seamlessly integrate the APIs.
- Understanding end-user requirements and use cases and translating them into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Ensure code quality by performing code reviews, refactoring and writing tests.
- Help plan and execute the development sprint.
- Constantly learn about new technologies, operating system updates, and other information that can affect or improve the functions of applications in development.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering, or related field with equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in developing Android apps.
- Deep technical knowledge in Android design patterns and app development
- Experience in reactive programming using Kotlin Flow
- Working experience with a multi-modular project with dependency injection frameworks (Dagger or Hilt)
- Experience shipping one or more mobile apps, ideally currently in an app store
- Someone who knows the tricks for UI animations, network communication and memory/battery efficiency.
- Someone who loves exploring new technologies.
- Someone who can rally the team into a promising direction instead of just waiting for instructions.
- Experience building a mobile app from scratch and shipping it into an app store
- Technical knowledge and experience in Android app development is a plus.
- Has a sense for UX and has contributed to the server side development.
- Knowledge of MVVM architecture pattern and Kotlin reactive threading concepts.
- Knowledge on CI/CD pipelines, MR/PR automations
Why work with us:
- You’ll actually make a difference. Being in a small team at the early stages of a product, you’ll help shape the core decisions that will help people everywhere save more.
- Work with a small and agile team where you’ll constantly make impactful decisions
- The freedom to innovate. No idea is too crazy, no tradition is too sacred. Test things out and prove their worth.
- An open and honest culture. You’re expected to speak your mind just like we do.
SPECTRUM offers curated workspaces designed to provide an authentic community experience, along with the connections and resources needed to expand innovative businesses. Our mission is to enable a global community of innovators and technology-driven organisations to collaborate, learn and shape the businesses of tomorrow.
SPECTRUM is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, and Community to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: https://www.spectrum.global/
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notifiedAPPLY
About the Company
Golden Equator Group
About Golden Equator Group
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequator.com/