Founded in 2017, RPG Commerce is a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) social e-commerce company dedicated to building cutting-edge everyday essentials. With an in-house portfolio ranging from innovative active wear to home and living products, RPG currently carries an in-house brand portfolio of 10+ brands, including Thousand Miles, Bottoms Lab, Eubi, Montigo and Cosmic Cookware.
Recently securing a Series B funding round of RM127 million, RPG Commerce has over 100 employees in KL, Singapore and Philippines who work everyday to develop, design and produce high-quality products all over the world. To find out more, please visit https://www.rpg.ventures/.
About The Job
As the Senior HR Executive for RPG, you’re tasked with maintaining RPG’s ROCKET culture values that is high performing, open communication culture to make sure RPG is the best place to work. This role is an essential integral part of the People team, and you will also be involved in the full spectrum of Human Resources, i.e. Recruitment, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, and Culture.
- Own & drive end to end recruitment process from recruitment to new hires onboarding
- Drive engagement activities and any activities or events within the Company i.e. All Hands, Townhall, CSR, team building activities
- Monitor, maintain and update the HR database and employee personal files to ensure government statutory audit requirements
- Maintaining upkeep of the work environment and ensuring sufficient office supplies for people to work efficiently
- Oversee & own employer branding initiatives, and the ideation of employer branding content
- Own learning & development initiatives, to propose & implement all training requirements of the people based on the needs of the business
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience in Human Resources, especially recruitment
- Solid understanding of Employment Act 1955 & labor requirements
- Excellent stakeholder management & communication skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations & uphold Company culture