Founded in 2017, RPG Commerce is a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) social e-commerce company dedicated to building cutting-edge everyday essentials. With an in-house portfolio ranging from innovative active wear to home and living products, RPG currently carries an in-house brand portfolio of 10+ brands, including Thousand Miles, Bottoms Lab, Eubi, Montigo and Cosmic Cookware.
Recently securing a Series B funding round of RM127 million, RPG Commerce has over 100 employees in KL, Singapore, and Philippines who work every day to develop, design and produce high-quality products all over the world. To find out more, please visit https://www.rpg.ventures/.
About The Job
We are looking for a people person, someone who loves to build relationships, networking, and a great communicator. Have the confidence to push back when appropriate and escalate when needed since Procurement in RPG is new. Attention to detail yet having a big picture view is essential. You must also be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work effectively in both collaborative and autonomous settings.
- Manage non-trade procurement categories with local stakeholders to handle and support sourcing projects.
- Lead and execute individual sourcing projects including sourcing strategy development, run the bid/quotation process, award recommendations, review and negotiation, purchase order issuance and contract execution in coordination with legal.
- Initialize rate cards to bring efficiency to the sourcing, benchmarking & negotiation process.
- Make recommendations for procurement strategies, processes & procedures by utilizing analytic and market intelligence.
- Enlist preferred supplier base for key goods and services.
- Build, lead and manage supplier relations; including internal key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Finance to ensure smooth downstream efforts in vendor payment.
- Develop, negotiate, and execute contractual agreements with suppliers and ensure legal documents are in place for all managed items.
- Ensure that all procurement and commissioning decisions are carried out in accordance with agreed standards and procedures following RPG's Procurement Policy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Accounting or similar, or combination of education.