Founded in 2017, RPG Commerce is a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) social e-commerce company dedicated to building cutting-edge everyday essentials. With an in-house portfolio ranging from innovative active wear to home and living products, RPG currently carries an in-house brand portfolio of 10+ brands, including Thousand Miles, Bottoms Lab, Eubi, Montigo and Cosmic Cookware.
Recently securing a Series B funding round of RM127 million, RPG Commerce has over 100 employees in KL, Singapore and Philippines who work everyday to develop, design and produce high-quality products all over the world. To find out more, please visit https://www.rpg.ventures/.
About The Job
We are searching for a pioneering Retail Area Executive/Manager to direct and observe the functions of our RPG retail stores. This person will be required to develop business plans, monitor sales, and ensure adherence to company procedures in the respective retail stores under your care. You should also encourage the provision of uniform service by the stores under your supervision.
To be successful as a Retail Area Executive/Senior Executive, you should be able to allocate your time and energy in an effective manner, such that all the retail stores benefit from your expertise. Ultimately, this person will promote collaboration between our stores to encourage a semblance of community, and to boost sales.
- Plan, implement and monitor the regional operational strategy
- Set goals and objectives for stores in your area
- Oversee operations to ensure efficiency
- Recruit and hire new store employee
- Train and onboard new employees
- Set up and monitor store KPIs
- Ensure compliance with the company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Deal with customers' complaints
- Identify operational bottlenecks and suggest solutions for improvement
- Create reports for upper management
- 2 years of experience as an Area Manager or similar role
- At least 1 year of experience as a leader or supervisor
- Good understanding of performance evaluation metrics
- At least 1 year of hands on experience with store operations management, inventory management such as stock ordering & stock forecasting
- Sales driven
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BA in business administration, retail management or similar relevant field
- Own a transport for ease of commuting between locations