Founded in 2017, RPG Commerce is a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) social e-commerce company dedicated to building cutting-edge everyday essentials. With an in-house portfolio ranging from innovative active wear to home and living products, RPG currently carries an in-house brand portfolio of 10+ brands, including Thousand Miles, Bottoms Lab, Eubi, Montigo and Cosmic Cookware.
Recently securing a Series B funding round of RM127 million, RPG Commerce has over 100 employees in KL, Singapore and Philippines who work everyday to develop, design and produce high-quality products all over the world. To find out more, please visit https://www.rpg.ventures/.
About The Job
This role is a great opportunity for a self-starter to take ownership of our brand campaigns process from start to finish, including overseeing the planning, execution, and operational transition of all marketing campaigns involving brands under RPG's portfolio. The Digital Marketing Executives orchestrates project communication, consolidates resources based on needs, drives solutions to unique integration requirements & manages timelines. This role will help us scale the team with the company.
- Work with a strong team of Digital Marketeers to execute strong and innovative digital marketing strategies for RPG Apparel Brands Thousand Miles, Bottoms Lab, Eubi and Comfort Republic. This includes content, social, email, online advertising, SEO/SEM, PPC, link building, and other techniques to drive traffic to our eCommerce websites.
- Drive traffic through Facebook Advertising using targeting and campaign structure best practices particularly regarding Facebook.
- Research, identify and evaluate trends and insights for growth opportunities, and test new marketing channels and tools.
- Make strategic decisions, manage marketing budgets, develop web initiatives and execute projects on-time.
- Oversees campaign creatives and guides digital media planning and execution.
- Conceptualizes new and innovative ads and partners with the creative team for development.
- Tracks media budgets and expenses by channel.
- Determines which paid channels yield the best returns and allocates advertising budget accordingly. Monitors/adjusts campaign controls to achieve optimal results.
- Analyse advertising data to identify outliers in performance, delivery, tracking, and pacing.
What You Need To Have
- Prior experience in managing Facebook/Google/TikTok advertising campaigns and generate consistent business results with budgets more than $USD100k above / month.
- Prior experience in driving business growth through different platforms with a proven track record.
- Experience with Supermetrics, Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau or any related reporting tools is preferred.
- A growth mindset, the ability to constantly absorb new growth knowledge & explore opportunities for growth through different channels & platforms.
- An analytical capability, ability to identify & dissect data to make informed decisions to help to fuel the growth through different channels & platforms.
- Sensitive with numbers, the role requires a high level of focus & analytical mind to dissect and analyze numbers to make strategic decisions.
- The ability to be agile & flexible, growth in a fast-paced environment, the ability to execute strategy fast & adapt to new changes based on data is critical.
- The ability to influence others by maintaining open channels of communication, fostering teamwork, and building relationships with cross-functional teams