Founded in 2017, RPG Commerce is a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) social e-commerce company dedicated to building cutting-edge everyday essentials. With an in-house portfolio ranging from innovative active wear to home and living products, RPG currently carries an in-house brand portfolio of 10+ brands, including Thousand Miles, Bottoms Lab, Eubi, Montigo and Cosmic Cookware.
Recently securing a Series B funding round of RM127 million, RPG Commerce has over 100 employees in KL, Singapore and Philippines who work everyday to develop, design and produce high-quality products all over the world. To find out more, please visit https://www.rpg.ventures/.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this role is responsible for ensuring smooth sales operations in the partnerships team and supporting the sales initiatives within the team.
In this role, you will be working on maintaining the orders processing, leads sourcing and sales operations and you are responsible for accuracy and speed.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Source for sales leads and sales opportunities for all brands under RPG portfolio, ensure all details are inputted correctly
- Schedule sales meetings with potential leads, and assign any potential leads to Sales & Partnership reps to follow up
- Process order requests, issue sales invoices, arrange for order logistics and shipments from warehouse and outsource partners
- Maintains payment listings and follow up on payments to ensure payments are collected according to payment terms
- From top university or has high scores/achievements (bonus for extra curricular achievements)
- Willing to be hands on as needed and proactively assume responsibilities and ownership including the ability to project manage multiple tasks or experiments
- Attention to detail with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Effective communication skills in writing, presentation, negotiation and influencing
- Self-starter, who is able to handle multiple competing priorities and operate successfully in a complex, ambiguous, ever-changing environment
- Effective planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritise, negotiate, and problem solve
- Self-directed, execution-focused, and incredibly well-organized with a proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment