Founded in 2017, RPG Commerce is a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) social e-commerce company dedicated to building cutting-edge everyday essentials. With an in-house portfolio ranging from innovative active wear to home and living products, RPG currently carries an in-house brand portfolio of 10+ brands, including Thousand Miles, Bottoms Lab, Eubi, Montigo and Cosmic Cookware.
Recently securing a Series B funding round of RM127 million, RPG Commerce has over 100 employees in KL, Singapore and Philippines who work everyday to develop, design and produce high-quality products all over the world. To find out more, please visit https://www.rpg.ventures/.
About the Role
The Shopify Front End Developer Intern plays a critical role in building capacity for the e-Commerce team in RPG and to provide support to all websites of RPG’s portfolio of Multi-million dollar D2C brands with daily ad-hoc requests.
- Build and maintain relevant brand's website under the supervision and guidance of the Front End Developer.
- Assist in developing a highly responsive user interface.
- Readily take on ad-hoc task requests for optimisation and changes on brand’s website
- Collaborate and communicate with the Brand & Creative departments in the areas of design, coding, testing, and deployments.
- Assist in exploring feature/performance improvements to websites and applications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good to have: experience with Shopify