Founded in 2017, RPG Commerce is a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) social e-commerce company dedicated to building cutting-edge everyday essentials. With an in-house portfolio ranging from innovative active wear to home and living products, RPG currently carries an in-house brand portfolio of 10+ brands, including Thousand Miles, Bottoms Lab, Eubi, Montigo and Cosmic Cookware.
Recently securing a Series B funding round of RM127 million, RPG Commerce has over 100 employees in KL, Singapore and Philippines who work everyday to develop, design and produce high-quality products all over the world. To find out more, please visit https://www.rpg.ventures/.
About the job
The Strategy Associate will be contributing to the development of growth and expansion initiatives for RPG, as well as cost improvement initiatives. You should also have no problem in influencing the leadership team and cross functional teams to achieve alignment. The ideal candidate should be ready to roll up their sleeves & collaborate closely with team leads to take on a wide range of challenges, examples include strategy formulation, operational implementation, business development and people management. You also must be able to simplify strategies into execution clarity that is implementable.
- Facilitate and support strategy development, implementation and monitoring of strategic projects to deliver business value to key stakeholders
- Optimize the business’ capabilities, set goals and spearhead strategies to drive overall business performance & growth.
- Involve in special projects including new brand launches, offline expansion and M&A activities
- Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management & team leads to drive business decisions
- Formulate strategies into execution for OKRs and target setting across all department organizations.
- Collaborate with team leads to implement new processes and systems.
- Support the company's fundraising initiatives
What You Need To Have
- At least 1-4 years of experience in managing complex organization’s operations and strategies, preferably in an e-commerce or a high performance environment (consulting, start-ups, etc) with experience in leading and managing a team.
- Willing to be hands on as needed and proactively assume responsibilities and ownership including the ability to project manage multiple tasks or experiments
- Structured thought process and a strong analytical ability (SQL will be a bonus)
- Effective communication skills in writing, presentation, negotiation and influencing
- A reputation and track record of being energetic, innovative, enthusiastic, and agile.
- Excellent collaborator with adaptable style and strong diplomatic and influencing skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, hands-on; Willingness and ability to act as a change agent and offer opinions and judgments
- Self-directed, execution-focused, and incredibly well-organized with a proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment