Founded in 2017, RPG Commerce is a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) social e-commerce company dedicated to building cutting-edge everyday essentials. With an in-house portfolio ranging from innovative active wear to home and living products, RPG currently carries an in-house brand portfolio of 10+ brands, including Thousand Miles, Bottoms Lab, Eubi, Montigo and Cosmic Cookware.
Recently securing a Series B funding round of RM127 million, RPG Commerce has over 100 employees in KL, Singapore and Philippines who work everyday to develop, design and produce high-quality products all over the world. To find out more, please visit https://www.rpg.ventures/.
About the Job
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, this role is responsible for bringing in more exciting partnerships for the brands under RPG’s portfolio and supporting the Manager for sales initiatives. In this role, you will be working on our sales pipeline for MONTIGO to acquire sales from corporates, partners and distributors. The ideal candidate will possess a strong sales acquisition & management background, being a results driven person, thrilled about growing numbers and brand’s presence in the market. This role also requires candidates to be a self-starter who is prepared to execute scale initiatives and deliver on sales targets.
- Cold call, meet, pitch and lead negotiations with prospected partners to acquire and onboard them as RPG brands’ strategic partners
- Support the Manager in driving sales initiatives and workflow optimisation, leads generation
- Be accountable for merchant journey with RPG from onboarding to activation and work closely with Operations team to deliver a seamless experience
- Build relationships/partnerships with partners around the worldand track their performance and contribution to RPG’s group revenue
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders through weekly updates, meetings and constant communication
- 1-3 years in sales acquisition for retail, e-commerce related verticals
- Solid business acumen and sound business judgement
- Self-starter, who is able to handle multiple competing priorities and operate successfully in a complex, ambiguous, ever-changing environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective planning and organisational skills with a demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritise, negotiate, and problem solve
- Hunger spirit and willing to hustle to hit the ground running