Founded in 2017, RPG Commerce is a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) social e-commerce company dedicated to building cutting-edge everyday essentials. With an in-house portfolio ranging from innovative active wear to home and living products, RPG currently carries an in-house brand portfolio of 10+ brands, including Thousand Miles, Bottoms Lab, Eubi, Montigo and Cosmic Cookware.
Recently securing a Series B funding round of RM127 million, RPG Commerce has over 100 employees in KL, Singapore and Philippines who work everyday to develop, design and produce high-quality products all over the world. To find out more, please visit https://www.rpg.ventures/.
About the role
The Strategy Manager will be the key driver in developing growth and expansion initiatives for RPG. You should also have no problem in influencing the leadership team and cross functional teams to achieve alignment. The ideal candidate should be ready to roll up their sleeves to take on a wide range of challenges including strategy formulation, operational implementation, business development and people management. You also must be able to simplify strategies into execution clarity.
- Drive strategy development, implementation and monitoring of strategic projects to deliver business value to key stakeholders.
- Optimize the business’ capabilities, set goals and spearhead strategies to drive overall business performance & growth.
- Serve as thought partner and advisor to the leadership team.
- Set strategy and execution for OKR and target setting across all department organizations.
- Collaborate with operations teams to Implement new processes and systems.
- Support the company's fundraising initiatives.
What You Need To Have
- At least 5 years of experience in managing complex organization’s operations and strategies, preferably in an e-commerce or a high performance environment (consulting, start-ups, etc) with experience in leading and managing a team.
- Willing to be hands on as needed and proactively assume responsibilities and ownership including the ability to project manage multiple tasks or experiments
- Structured thought process and a strong analytical ability
- Effective communication skills in writing, presentation, negotiation and influencing
- A reputation and track record of being energetic, innovative, enthusiastic, and agile.
- Excellent collaborator with adaptable style and strong diplomatic and influencing skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity, hands-on; Willingness and ability to act as a change agent and offer opinions and judgments
- Self-directed, execution-focused, and incredibly well-organized with a proven ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment