Founded in 2017, RPG Commerce is a leading direct-to-consumer (DTC) social e-commerce company dedicated to building cutting-edge everyday essentials. With an in-house portfolio ranging from innovative active wear to home and living products, RPG currently carries an in-house brand portfolio of 10+ brands, including Thousand Miles, Bottom Labs, Eubi, Montigo and Cosmic Cookware.
Recently securing a Series B funding round of RM127 million, RPG Commerce has over 100 employees in KL, Singapore and Philippines who work everyday to develop, design and produce high-quality products all over the world. To find out more, please visit https://www.rpg.ventures/.
About The Job
The Supply Chain Executive plays a critical role in ensuring operational and fulfilment success across all of RPG’s portfolio of multi-million dollar D2C brands. You will be an integral member in our Supply Chain team, responsible for optimizing fulfilment levels and ensuring sufficient supply to end consumers worldwide. Qualified candidates are independent self-starters who work well with ambiguity, like building processes and are obsessed with details.
- Manage 3PL and warehousing partners’ operations to ensure effective warehousing, fraud management, inventory management & fulfilment process
- Scrutinise and improve 3PL’s operations and optimise SOPs
- Collect and analyse relevant data relating to fulfilment & warehouse operations to draw actionable insights for decision making or process improvement.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to 3PLs
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to improve operational performance metrics.
- Managing relationships with 3PL and reviewing service level provided and operational costs.
- Work closely with CS to resolve fulfilment issues/operational issues.
- Ensure maintenance of routine operational systems (OMS,WMS etc)
- Review monthly stock reconciliations & identify variances & cost discrepancies
What You Need To Have
- Bachelor Degree in Business Analytics, Engineering, Logistics & Supply Chain, or the equivalent
- At least 1-2 years in supply chain /operations related role is preferred. Experience in e-commerce centric organisation will be advantageous.
- Proven problem-solver in a high-volume operations environment with regional/ global exposure
- Intermediate proficiency introducing and utilizing various business tools (e.g. Microsoft Excel, GoogleSheets, Dashboards)
- You should be a strong team player with excellent people and communication skills
- Critical thinker with a natural inclination toward all things data, and a mind for continuous improvement