Human Resource Director
We are seeking an experienced HR director with outstanding people skills to manage our personnel and ensure that our human resource programs and initiatives are effective, efficient, and aligned to overall business objectives.
You will be the go-to person for all employee-related issues. You’ll be reporting to the Executive Director – People Experience Management and supported by an Executive. Your duties will involve managing activities such as recruitment, employee relations, talent management, supporting people development, and implementing HR strategies that support business objectives.
Your role is pivotal to the success of the business. Our business is defined by our team and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives.
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a high work ethic, excellent recruitment and communication skills, knowledge of local labour regulations and HR practices, strategic thinking abilities, strong organisational skills, and excellent interpersonal skills.
The exceptional HR director should improve HR processes, implement strategies that support business growth, ensure high morale and employee retention, foster professional bonds between employees and leadership, manage job satisfaction, attract the best recruits, and promote the organisation's values.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing needs, wants and issues
- Effectively manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organisation
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain remuneration and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Support management by providing human resources direction, advice, and counsel
- Understand cultural norms, traditions, and working with diverse teams
- Guide management and employee actions by developing HR guidelines, communicating the guidelines and enforcing organisation values
- Establish and maintain employee records and report
- Onboarding newcomers to the company
- Providing the necessary support systems for payroll requirements
- Supporting employee opportunities for professional development
- Managing succession planning of staff
- Assisting with the performance management and review process
- At least 5+ years of experience in HR, and a degree in Business, Human Resources or similar
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Ability to manage and build trusted relations with stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practice
- Degree or similar qualifications in Human Resources or related field
- A track record with sourcing, recruiting and closing extraordinary talent
- Strong program management skills
- Experience in designing, assessing, deploying and optimising talent campaigns and initiatives
- Experience with defining and presenting recruiting and pipeline metrics and data
About Golden Equator Group
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequator.com/