Front End Developer
As a Frontend Developer, you will work closely with fellow engineers along with our Product and Technical Lead to create and launch SPECTRUM’s web platform.
- Build new and key features for our web application.
- Work with our backend engineers to seamlessly integrate the APIs.
- Understanding end-user requirements and use cases and translating them into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Ensure code quality by performing code reviews and writing tests.
- Help to plan and execute the development sprint.
- Constantly learn about new technologies, operating system updates, and other information that can affect or improve the functions of our applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering, or related field with equivalent work experience.
- Min. 2-3 years of experience in web development using similar technologies.
- Strong knowledge of best coding practices, centralised repository version contract and deployment procedures.
- Understanding of internal implementation of programming languages, good OO Design skills and good design patterns knowledge.
- Experience with automated testing framework.
- Experience shipping one or more desktop and mobile web applications.
- Someone who loves exploring new technologies.
Why work with us:
- You’ll actually make a difference. Being in a small team at the early stages of a product, you’ll help shape the core decisions that will help people everywhere save more.
- Work with a small and agile team where you’ll constantly make impactful decisions
- The freedom to innovate. No idea is too crazy, no tradition is too sacred. Test things out and prove their worth.
- An open and honest culture. You’re expected to speak your mind just like we do.
SPECTRUM offers curated workspaces designed to provide an authentic community experience, along with the connections and resources needed to expand innovative businesses. Our mission is to enable a global community of innovators and technology-driven organisations to collaborate, learn and shape the businesses of tomorrow.
SPECTRUM is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, and Community to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: https://www.spectrum.global/
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
About Golden Equator Group
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequator.com/