Senior Associate, Operations
We are looking for a candidate to be part of our Operations team within Golden Equator supporting the wealth/multi-family office and fund administration requirements.
- K ey point of contact between partner banks / brokers and Golden Equator for matters such as account opening with custodians/banks, reviewing agreements, e-banking platform set-up, maintenance, position reconciling, billing, etc.
- Manage other operational processes and maintenance according to business needs.
- Work closely with the Investment teams to provide operational support on new portfolio investments; monitoring existing investments; and managing funds cash flow.
- Stakeholder management such as liaising with brokers, custodian, banks, fund administrators, auditors and other service providers.
- Oversee the company’s engagement of other vendors/service providers.
- Providing support in new business initiatives such as fund launches; drafting fund proposals and costing; fund structuring; engaging and coordinating service providers; reviewing legal documents; bank account opening; FATCA/CRS registration; GST registration, etc.
- Fund maintenance and reporting of existing funds - reviewing NAV; managing audit together with compliance; managing fund cash flow; addressing regulatory requirements; GST remission claims; FATCA/CRS filing; tax annual returns filing; investment drawdowns; investor subscriptions and redemptions; management fee and performance fee invoicing; AGM filing, etc.
- Overseeing a full end to end process of the fund life cycle through to fund termination: updating regulators; updating fund documentation; managing redemptions; and termination of service provider contracts.
- Diploma or degree with 5-7 years of working experience, preferably in fund administration, audit, or operational roles in financial institutions.
- Experience in setting up new funds (VCC knowledge is helpful)
- General knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements and guidelines in the financial industry, with a basic understanding of business law.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with flexibility - able to take responsibility, prioritise tasks, and provide solutions to business needs.
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
About Golden Equator Wealth
Golden Equator Wealth (GEW) is a multi-family office that provides UHNW families and individuals with comprehensive wealth and legacy preservation solutions. Our holistic and independent approach recognises that passing down a legacy goes beyond financial wealth management to include an effective wealth transfer; preparing the next generation to take over; and passing on the family values to future generations. GEW is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
GEW is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, Community and Learning to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequatorwealth.com/
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About Golden Equator Group
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequator.com/