The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager and the rest of the SPECTRUM team in executing integrated marketing campaigns and programmes that will deliver on the objectives and needs of SPECTRUM.
Responsibilities will include assisting with the planning and execution of paid media campaigns for lead generation and e-commerce, social media management, e-mail marketing, and working with the rest of the team to promote SPECTRUM events and initiatives.
SPECTRUM is a thriving community of companies, investors, and thought leaders that meet and connect through our space facilities, exclusive events, and tech platforms. The role will offer exposure to exciting projects and the opportunity to network with companies and individuals that are driving innovation in Asia.
· Lead generation: Assist the Marketing Manager in building, planning and implementing the overall digital marketing strategy. Create marketing campaigns that can generate leads for the sales teams through a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Display). Measure ROI and KPI’s across all channels. Share insights with the team to develop optimization plans.
· Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions.
· Social media management (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram).
· E-commerce: Assist the Marketing Manager in creating marketing campaigns and establishing partnerships that can grow DOOR XXV’s e-commerce portal.
· E-mail marketing: Prepare eDMs and newsletters for marketing campaigns.
· Stay up to date with the latest technologies and best practices.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or other relevant disciplines.
· Previous experience with paid media channels – Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Google Ads, and analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
· Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
· Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
· E-commerce experience is a plus.
· Experience with Active Campaign or HubSpot is also a plus.
SPECTRUM offers curated workspaces designed to provide an authentic community experience, along with the connections and resources needed to expand innovative businesses. Our mission is to enable a global community of innovators and technology-driven organisations to collaborate, learn and shape the businesses of tomorrow.
SPECTRUM is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, and Community to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: https://www.spectrum.global/
About Golden Equator Group
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequator.com/