The Content Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager and the rest of the SPECTRUM team in executing integrated marketing programmes and projects that will deliver on the objectives and needs of SPECTRUM.
Responsibilities will include assisting with content strategy & execution, social media management, e-mail marketing, copywriting, and working with the rest of the team to promote SPECTRUM events and initiatives.
SPECTRUM is a thriving community of companies, investors, and thought leaders that meet and connect through our space facilities, exclusive events, and tech platforms. The role will offer exposure to exciting projects and the opportunity to network with companies and individuals that are driving innovation in Asia.
· Content strategy and execution – content research and planning, copywriting, producing visual assets for all SPECTRUM digital channels including SPECTRUM mobile app. Liaise with external vendors when needed.
· Manage and improve online content considering SEO and Google Analytics.
· Social media management (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).
· E-mail marketing: Promote events and initiatives within the SPECTRUM community, prepare and schedule eDMs, track performance and optimise over time.
· Interact with SPECTRUM’s members to research community news and identify content opportunities.
· Assist to update and manage contact lists on CRM platforms, manage e-mail automation.
· Provide operational assistance during events and other company initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management or other relevant disciplines.
· 1-2 years experience in a marketing role would be preferable with a particular focus on content marketing.
· Excellent writing skills in English.
· Basic knowledge of SEO best practices.
· Strong creative outlook.
· Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
· Experience with Canva, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop is a plus.
· Experience with ActiveCampaign or Hubspot is also a plus.
SPECTRUM offers curated workspaces designed to provide an authentic community experience, along with the connections and resources needed to expand innovative businesses. Our mission is to enable a global community of innovators and technology-driven organizations to collaborate, learn and shape the businesses of tomorrow.
SPECTRUM is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, and Community to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: https://www.spectrum.global/
About Golden Equator Group
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequator.com/