Golden Equator Consulting is looking for an intern in Video Production to help conceptualise and execute creative video ideas and assets. This person will work together with the Consulting team, as well as the Group Marcomms team to ensure that the video production communicates the desired message; and be involved in the creative process and support the output of video production.
· Assist in-house designer with video editing and production
· Brainstorm and conceptualise ideas for video production
· Produce creative solutions that meet the requirement of the project.
· Receive and translate creative feedback into deliverables to meet creative goals and business needs.
· Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop
· Basic knowledge of colours and composition
· In tune with video editing trends
· Organised & self-motivated
· Experience in Animation or Motion Graphics is a plus point
· Bonus: Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, and any Sound Editing Software
· Team player with good communication skills and able to work well with internal/external stakeholders
About Golden Equator Consulting
Golden Equator Consulting (GECo) is a digitally focused consulting firm that helps startup and traditional businesses to learn, grow and connect. We leverage our blend of technical expertise and deep networks to deliver sustainable, partnership-driven business solutions aligned to your company’s long-term vision.
GECo is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, Community and Learning to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequatorconsulting.com/
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About Golden Equator Group
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequator.com/