Golden Equator Consulting is looking for an intern in Graphic Design to help conceptualise and execute creative ideas and assets. This person will work together with the Consulting team, as well as the Group Marcomms team to ensure that the visual design communicates the desired message; and be involved in the creative process and support the design creations.
· Ability to communicate through creative and visual solutions
· Working with the in-house designer to create and conceptualise new ideas and execution of creative assets.
· Produce design solutions that meet the requirement of the project.
· Receive and translate creative feedback into design deliverables to meet creative goals and business needs.
· Ensure consistent brand guidelines are applied across all creatives
· Diploma in Creative/Graphic Design/Visual Communications, or related disciplines
· Strong drive to learn
· Strong design portfolio
· Proficient in Adobe design software (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop etc.)
· Possess a keen eye for aesthetics and minor details
· Understanding and experience in branding in both print and digital media
· Ability to articulate design rationale and creative thinking
· Team player with good communication skills and able to work well with internal/external stakeholders
About Golden Equator Consulting
Golden Equator Consulting (GECo) is a digitally focused consulting firm that helps startup and traditional businesses to learn, grow and connect. We leverage our blend of technical expertise and deep networks to deliver sustainable, partnership-driven business solutions aligned to your company’s long-term vision.
GECo is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, Community and Learning to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequatorconsulting.com/
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About Golden Equator Group
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequator.com/