The Investment Portfolio Manager will be responsible for investment management and portfolio management in the Venture Capital (VC) team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Deal sourcing and Investment management
- Source and Identify potential investments in South East Asia region, proactively network to identify new opportunities;
- Part of the investment team that manages the entire process of investment management – Tracking relevant industry trends and preparing research reports. Perform analysis of investments, due diligence, structuring investment terms and work closely with the operations and legal team in deal execution;
- Conversant with developing financial and valuation models to reflect a variety of scenarios and deal structures i.e. market, industry and strategic analysis;
- Design and propose ideal investment structures and strategy and manage investment negotiations
- Manage the gathering of financial and operational information from portfolio companies and build and manage investor and stakeholder reports;
- Hold/ attend regular meetings with portfolio companies on a 1:1 or group basis in tracking performance across diverse metrics;
- Post-investment portfolio management - active management of the investments in delivering investor value and knowledge transfer in areas of business strategy, networking, fundraising and scaling to new markets;
- Assist in the development and execution of exit strategies of existing investments.
- The ideal candidate should have 3-6 years of experience in PE/ VC/ Consulting; Founders and entrepreneurs who have had previous VC funding and knowledge of investment experience would also be considered;
- VC investment experience and track record in the South East Asia region would be an advantage. Candidates with CFA or CAIA will be considered favourably;
- Good understanding and knowledge in B2B, B2C consumer tech, has macro views of Southeast Asia markets;
- Self-motivated, well-organised and strategic in decision-making ability;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to interact and skillfully engage with startup C-level teams and stakeholders across all levels of an organisation.
About Golden Equator Partners
Golden Equator Ventures (GEV) is a venture capital firm that invests in high-growth technology companies in Southeast Asia. As the partner of visionaries, we believe in empowering the leaders and businesses of tomorrow to grow their businesses, create value for consumers and investors, while unleashing the potential to transform future realities.
GEV is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, and Community to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequatorventures.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
About Golden Equator Group
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequator.com/