Member of the Operations team within Golden Equator supporting the wealth/multi-family office and fund administration requirements
MFO operations responsibilities:
- In-charge of maintaining a portfolio management system to support client holdings consolidation and reporting. This will include - creating portfolios, setting up securities, updating daily transactions, reconciliation to bank feeds, producing client reports, etc.
- Assist Family Office Advisors with their business requirements, such as private fund related matters, general queries and onboarding of various professional partners.
- Coordinate and implement management initiatives, business, and operational processes.
- Assist with general administrative work and any business requirements as needed.
Fund operations responsibilities:
- Assist with fund operations responsibilities such as: GST remission submissions, fund expense payment, cash flow management, NAV review, updating factsheets, maintaining offshore entity licences, etc.
- Engagement in relationships with the company’s partners such as custodian banks, insurance brokers, trustees, etc.
- Assist in the engagement of vendors/ service providers.
- Work closely with the Fund Management teams on operational requirements, including fund set-ups, due diligence, KYC and maintenance of day-to-day requests and adhoc issues.
- Liaise with fund administrators, auditors, corporate secretary, accountant, tax advisor and auditor for investor reporting, annual audit, compliance requirements and ongoing resolutions and filings.
Candidates should possess the following:
- Diploma or degree with 1-3 years of working experience, preferably in fund administration, audit, or operational roles in financial institutions
- General knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirements and guidelines in the financial industry
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with flexibility in tasks and focus on providing solutions to business needs
- Strong organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Salary will commensurate with experience
About Golden Equator Wealth
Golden Equator Wealth (GEW) is a multi-family office that provides UHNW families and individuals with comprehensive wealth and legacy preservation solutions. Our holistic and independent approach recognises that passing down a legacy goes beyond financial wealth management to include an effective wealth transfer; preparing the next generation to take over; and passing on the family values to future generations. GEW is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
GEW is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, Community and Learning to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequatorwealth.com/
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
About Golden Equator Group
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses committed to creating value beyond the financial. We envisage a world where communities, technology, capital, and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities. We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation and fuel meaningful connections, which maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
For more information, please visit: https://www.goldenequator.com/