As a Technical Lead (TL), you will be accountable for the successful delivery of software and IT support infrastructure to subsidiary companies and its clients. The TL will be accountable for the creation and delivery of the strategic, software and IT architecture vision and all aspects of the development of the software.
What you’ll do:
· Lead and manage the Software Development and IT teams to deliver software, infrastructure and architecture that meets the needs of users and its clients
· Ensure delivery consistent with processes across the team and document product requirement
· Work effectively with Head of Special Projects, Product Manager and business stakeholders to ensure delivery against agreed priorities and new requirements
· Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress and future roadmaps on all software development activities
· Accountable for the on-time and to quality delivery of software development projects
· Responsible for the maintenance and development of internal IT support systems
· Create, implement and maintain a continuous improvement plan for software development and IT infrastructure
· Undertake additional tasks and responsibilities as may be reasonably expected of the role and as necessary to achieve the goals and objectives of the Development & Tech team
· 3+ years Demonstrable and substantial experience in leading and managing teams
· Working knowledge of cloud hosting service such as AWS
· Proficient understanding of version control systems
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science and engineering, or related field with equivalent work experience.
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Self-Motivated and able to work independently
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Atlassian knowledge is a plus.
Why work with us:
Nugget is a fintech with a mission to empower young working adults with tools and knowledge to manage their personal finance confidently. Nugget Savings is the first product in the ecosystem that provides a guided experience towards saving effortlessly.
Nugget is a subsidiary of Golden Equator Group. Through its ecosystem of businesses and networks, Golden Equator invests in the future generation through its key pillars of Capital, Technology, and Community to build financially rewarding businesses while driving positive social impact.
For more information, please visit: https://heynugget.com/
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Golden Equator is a holding group of businesses creating value within the finance, consulting and workspace sectors. In all that we do, we seek to realise a world where communities, technology, capital and learning converge to propel human potential and inspire new possibilities.
We commit our talent and resources to develop future-focused solutions that empower the next generation. At Golden Equator, we believe in fueling meaningful connections that maximise the potential for thriving business communities. In doing so, we amplify opportunities for collaboration and innovation.
We strongly advocate integrity, responsibility and transparency throughout our organisation and we’re motivated to create value, which goes beyond the financial. In doing this we aim to create positive outcomes which reverberate from our ecosystem to broader society.