We are a digital health therapeutics company operating across SEA, focused on the intersection of mental health and physical chronic diseases. We combine behavioural science, psychology, data science and digital design to help companies, healthcare providers, and ultimately, people on achieving a healthier lifestyle.
Visit our website to learn more about us: https://www.naluri.life/
About the People function:
Our People function builds and strengthens Naluri's organisational and people capabilities while balancing its business aspirations and employee needs to enable sustainable business growth across the region.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner closely with the Leadership Team to define the strategy for, and strengthen the key People pillars including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits and People Operations.
- Drive, initiate, and implement key talent initiatives across the People pillars in line with Naluri's business needs and growth plans.
- Be a trusted partner and advisor to the business, co-creating workforce plans and supporting other team leads across their people and culture needs to ensure a positive employee experience and performance excellence.
- Manage and oversee the end-to-end employee lifecycle to ensure effective and efficient execution of people-related processes across the region.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and growth among the employees and drive regular performance and coaching conversations to ensure development and succession of key talent in the organisation.
What we're looking for:
- At least 4 years of experience in HR operations, HR advisory, or a related field
- Adaptability to change and courage to initiate new ideas
- Openness, flexibility and creativity, especially in visioning the People strategy and plans
- Familiarity with the local labour regulations
- Strong stakeholder engagement and interpersonal skills
- Flexible working arrangements, allowing you to work from anywhere (as long as you are in a conducive environment)
- Unlimited leave
- Continued education and training
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Access to resources
- Free use of our digital healthcare app, providing 24/7 access to medical experts.
- We empower teams to prioritize customer value and plan their way to achieve it.
- We love our get-togethers - be they virtual or physical, over lunch or evening outings.
- We encourage the use of our unlimited vacation days policy! (just ensure your team isn't left in the lurch)
- We thrive on principles like "Act like an Owner", "Keep it Simple", "Try and Error", "Fail fast", "Disagree and Commit", and "Think Big".
We're a diverse group of Scuba Divers, Cooks, Travelers, and Enigmatologists (you might need to Google that!), Video Gamer heroes, Movie Buffs, Readers, Swimmers, Board Gamers, Music Lovers, every other variety of people. You'll find a friend in someone here!
Working with state-of-the-art AI technologies and the latest tools, you'll be learning from industry experts in a practical data-driven business environment. Bring your ideas, see them come to life, and impact our business and the people we serve.APPLY