Position: Careline Counsellor (MY)
Location: Part-Time | Remote | Malaysia
Naluri is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
A digital health therapeutics company operating across SEA, we are focused on the intersection of mental health and physical chronic diseases.
We combine behavioural science, psychology, data science and digital design to help companies, healthcare providers and ultimately, people in achieving a healthier lifestyle.
Reach out to us to learn more! firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a Careline Counsellor to help our Naluri members achieve their healthiest and best selves. As part of the Coaching team, you will be part of our mission to improve our consumers' mental and physical health via behaviour science, data science, and digital design.
What you’ll be doing
- Answering call for emotional support.
- Assess clients through detailed conversations, exploration, and observations to determine the appropriate intervention.
- Assist client on the coping strategies.
- Keeping confidential records.
- Building a relationship with trust and respect with clients.
- Liaise with Naluri Careline Admin to ensure continuity of care when necessary.
- Able to work in shift schedule.
What we’d love to have for the role include
Education and Professional Certification
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Counselling.
- Licence registered with Lembaga Kaunselor Malaysia.
- Minimum 1 year experience in counselling/mental health sector.
Work Hours & Benefits
- Able to start in August/September 2022
- Part-time and flexible working hours
- Continued education and training
- Attractive salary depending on the application’s education and experience level
The most important parts of our culture are:
- Teams work together to decide what will give our customers the most value and how to accomplish it.
- Virtual or actual get together, lunch or evenings out.
- We encourage you to use that unlimited vacation days policy! (just don't let your team down!)
- Growing exponentially, learning extensively and unlocking potential and ambition
- “Act like an Owner”, “Keep it Simple”, “Trial and Error”, “Fail fast”, “Disagree and Commit”, and “Think Big”.
We have Scuba Divers, Cooks, Travellers, Photographers, Dancers, Museum Goers, Foodies, Explorers, Enigmatologists (yes, better Google that one!), Video Gamer heroes, Movie Buffs, Readers, Swimmers, Board Gamers, Music Lovers, and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. Someone here is just waiting to be your friend!
The sky's the limit. If you are driven and hungry to grow, you will learn from the best in the industry. Want to make an impact on the business and the people we serve? Bring your ideas to the table, plan and execute them, experience how they come to life and make our members healthier.
Think you have what it takes? Reach out to us today!