Position: Health Coach – Dietitian (MY)
Location: Full-Time | Remote | Malaysia
Naluri is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
A digital health therapeutics company operating across SEA, we are focused on the intersection of mental health and physical chronic diseases.
We combine behavioural science, psychology, data science and digital design to help companies, healthcare providers and ultimately, people in achieving a healthier lifestyle.
Reach out to us to learn more! email@example.com
We are looking for a Dietitian to help our Naluri members achieve their healthiest and best selves. As part of the Coaching team, you will be part of our mission to improve our consumers' mental and physical health via behaviour science, data science, and digital design.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide nutritional counselling and behavioural change coaching to clients
- Develop lesson content, coaching method, training materials
- Plan and conduct health psychology related training programmes, talks, webinars, and workshops to client
What we’d love to have for the role include
- A 4-year integrated undergraduate degree in Dietetics (with Dietetics Internship Training) as the following:
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Dietetics or
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Nutrition & Dietetics
- An integrated postgraduate degree or master’s degree in Dietetics (with Dietetics Internship Training)
- A postgraduate Diploma (with Dietetics Internship Training)
- Holds accreditation/registration/practitioner status (e.g., Malaysian Dietitians’ Association)
- 2 to 3 years of experience with clients from various backgrounds and different health conditions including physical chronic diseases such as obesity, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetic;
- Candidates with clinical experience will be favoured.
- Keen interest in the application of digital technology.
- Passionate or willing to learn about healthy living, motivational interviewing, and interdisciplinary health care.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills to understand clients’ underlying problems that need to be highlighted.
- Able to identify and assess client conditions from all perspectives and present solutions in helping clients to reach their goals.
Work Hours & Benefits
- Able to start in August/September 2022
- Flexible working hours
- Continued education and training
- Attractive salary depending on the application’s education and experience level
The most important parts of our culture are:
- Teams work together to decide what will give our customers the most value and how to accomplish it.
- Virtual or actual get together, lunch or evenings out.
- We encourage you to use that unlimited vacation days policy! (just don't let your team down!)
- Growing exponentially, learning extensively and unlocking potential and ambition
- “Act like an Owner”, “Keep it Simple”, “Trial and Error”, “Fail fast”, “Disagree and Commit”, and “Think Big”.
We have Scuba Divers, Cooks, Travellers, Photographers, Dancers, Museum Goers, Foodies, Explorers, Enigmatologists (yes, better Google that one!), Video Gamer heroes, Movie Buffs, Readers, Swimmers, Board Gamers, Music Lovers, and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. Someone here is just waiting to be your friend!
The sky is the limit. If you are driven and hungry to grow, you will learn from the best in the industry. Want to make an impact on the business and the people we serve? Bring your ideas to the table, plan and execute them, experience how they come to life and make our members healthier.
Think you have what it takes? Reach out to us today!APPLY