The Job Overview
Naluri, the region’s leading digital health company, is seeking an experienced writer to help improve the effectiveness of the company’s website, client communications, social media content and marketing materials.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong written communication skills alongside relevant experience.
You will work with a talented team of marketers to help generate sales leads, as well as various client communications on multiple digital platforms. You will be responsible for writing compelling blog posts and marketing copy and will report directly to the Marketing Manager.
Below are some of the responsibilities a copywriter is expected to assume in their position:
- Write compelling content for print, web, product packaging, advertising, and marketing materials
- Produce well-written content that is SEO friendly and optimised for conversion
- Create compelling ad copy, landing pages, and marketing campaigns
- Write high-quality product descriptions and provide supporting content
- Collaborate with designers and creative teams
- Work with analysts to ensure messaging is consistent across the company
- Brainstorm and manage projects and juggle multiple deliverables
- Define key messages and brand voice for external communications
Job Qualifications and Skill Sets
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, English, or a related field
- Strong editorial, proofreading, and writing skills
- Familiarity with keyword research
- Experience with SEO copywriting best practices
- Experience with social media and content marketing
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure
- Passion for writing with an excellent portfolio of work
Please note a writing assignment will likely form part of the evaluation of your candidacy.APPLY