Naluri is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
A digital health therapeutics company operating across SEA, we are focused on the intersection of mental health and physical chronic diseases.
We combine behavioural science, psychology, data science and digital design to help companies, healthcare providers and ultimately, people on achieving a healthier lifestyle.
Reach out to us to learn more! firstname.lastname@example.org
What you'll be doing:
- Primary focus would be on Revenue Management, Accounts Receivable and Collections.
- Required to work closely with our Sales and Client Strategy team.
- Basic accounting knowledge is a must.
- Will be also working closely with our clients to manage the vendor registration, billing and collection process.
- Work closely with company auditors to finalize our annual financial audit.
- Assist with financial due diligence and investor update requests from external parties.
- Involved in process automation projects for all Accounting and Finance matters. e.g Invoicing and payments.
What we’d love to have for the role include:
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Experience in Accounts Receivable or Collections
We have Scuba Divers, Cooks, Travelers, Photographers, Dancers, Museum Goers, Foodies, Explorers, Enigmatologists (yes, better Google that one!), Video Gamer heroes, Movie Buffs, Readers, Swimmers, Board Gamers, Music Lovers, and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. Someone here is just waiting to be your friend!
The sky is the limit. If you are driven and hungry to grow, you will learn from the best in the industry. Want to make an impact on the business and the people we serve? Bring your ideas to the table, plan and execute them, experience how they come to life and make our members healthier.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- To start in July-August 2022
- Continued Education and Training
- Attractive salary depending on the application’s education and experience level
- Think you have what it takes? Reach out to us today!