On-site Mental Health Professional
Location: On-site | Malaysia
Naluri is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
A digital health therapeutics company operating across SEA, we are focused on the intersection of mental health and physical chronic diseases.
We combine behavioural science, psychology, data science and digital design to help companies, healthcare providers and ultimately, people on achieving a healthier lifestyle.
Reach out to us to learn more! firstname.lastname@example.org
Provides psychological assessment and/or case management services for individuals, and groups, as appropriate to the specific expectations of the position. Work is performed in a typical office work environment.
What you'll be doing:
- To deliver various training: onboarding and period training, annual refresher training, and other ad hoc training programmes
- To provide monthly group counselling sessions
- To provide one to one session (30 minutes duration) to each individual per month
- To complete and maintain documentation in a timely and accurate manner and according to Client’s guidelines.
- To assess employee’s well-being and interactions in their workspace
- To participate in periodic surveys, meetings with the leadership team and internal/external audit meetings
What we’d love to have for the role include:
- Master level in counselling, health psychology, therapeutic counselling, psychotherapy or clinical social work
- 3 years of experience in counselling or mental health services
- Holds accreditation/registration/practitioner status
The most important parts of our culture are:
- Teams work together to decide what will give our customers the most value and how to accomplish it.
- Virtual or actual get togethers, lunch or evenings out.
- We encourage you to use that unlimited vacation days policy! (just don't let your team down!)
- Growing exponentially, learning extensively and unlocking potential and ambition
- "Act like an Owner", "Keep it Simple", "Try and Error", "Fail fast", "Disagree and Commit", and "Think Big".
We have Scuba Divers, Cooks, Travelers, Photographers, Dancers, Museum Goers, Foodies, Explorers, Enigmatologists (yes, better Google that one!), Video Gamer heroes, Movie Buffs, Readers, Swimmers, Board Gamers, Music Lovers, and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. Someone here is just waiting to be your friend!
The sky is the limit. If you are driven and hungry to grow, you will learn from the best in the industry. Want to make an impact on the business and the people we serve? Bring your ideas to the table, plan and execute them, experience how they come to life and make our members healthier.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- To start in August 2022
- Full time with shift rotations
- Overtime reimbursement
- Continued Education and Training
- Attractive salary depending on the application’s education and experience level
Think you have what it takes? Reach out to us today! We are looking for clinical psychologists who have an optimistic disposition, good communication skills, able to work independently and as a positive team member.APPLY