Mental Health Counsellor
Location: Remote | Thailand
Naluri is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
A digital health therapeutics company operating across SEA, we are focused on the intersection of mental health and physical chronic diseases.
We combine behavioural science, psychology, data science and digital design to help companies, healthcare providers and ultimately, people on achieving a healthier lifestyle.
Reach out to us to learn more! email@example.com
Provides psychological assessment and/or case management services for individuals, and groups, as appropriate to the specific expectations of the position. Work is performed in a typical office work environment.
What you'll be doing:
- Answering call for emotional support.
- Assess clients through detailed conversations, exploration, and observations to determine the appropriate intervention.
- Assist client on the healthy coping strategies.
- Keeping confidential records.
- Building a relationship with trust and respect with clients.
- Liaise with Naluri team to ensure continuity of care when necessary.
- Support and handle crisis cases.
- Will be working based on shift.
What we’d love to have for the role include:
- Minimum Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology
- License and registered clinical psychologist
- Minimum 1-year experience in counselling/mental health sector
- Able to speak Thai fluently
The most important parts of our culture are:
- Teams work together to decide what will give our customers the most value and how to accomplish it.
- Virtual or actual get togethers, lunch or evenings out.
- We encourage you to use that unlimited vacation days policy! (just don't let your team down!)
- Growing exponentially, learning extensively and unlocking potential and ambition
- "Act like an Owner", "Keep it Simple", "Try and Error", "Fail fast", "Disagree and Commit", and "Think Big".
We have Scuba Divers, Cooks, Travelers, Photographers, Dancers, Museum Goers, Foodies, Explorers, Enigmatologists (yes, better Google that one!), Video Gamer heroes, Movie Buffs, Readers, Swimmers, Board Gamers, Music Lovers, and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. Someone here is just waiting to be your friend!
The sky is the limit. If you are driven and hungry to grow, you will learn from the best in the industry. Want to make an impact on the business and the people we serve? Bring your ideas to the table, plan and execute them, experience how they come to life and make our members healthier.
Work Hours & Benefits:
- To start in July 2022
- Part-time and flexible working hours
- Continued Education and Training
Think you have what it takes? Reach out to us today! We are looking for clinical psychologists who have an optimistic disposition, good communication skills, able to work independently and as a positive team member.APPLY