Naluri is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
A digital health therapeutics company operating across SEA, we are focused on the intersection of mental health and physical chronic diseases.
We combine behavioural science, psychology, data science and digital design to help companies, healthcare providers and ultimately, people on achieving a healthier lifestyle.
Reach out to us to learn more! email@example.com
At Naluri, we rely on our dynamic team to develop programmes and clinical trials. We’re seeking a Senior Research Assistant who is curious, analytical, and forward-thinking that’s always pushing boundaries.
Here, you will take complete and end-to-end ownership of the projects and clinical trials, with directions from the team. Our ideal candidate is someone who has experience leading clinical trials, conducting experiments, gathering data and analyzing information.
You’ll be joining a team of experienced people working at the forefront of new technology, solving complex challenges that impact both the frontend and backend architecture, and ultimately, delivering amazing healthcare experiences.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders and work with Naluri’s systems to solve problems.
- Conduct literature reviews.
- Collect and analyze data.
- Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations.
- Recruit, interview subjects, and summarize interviews.
- Maintain accurate records of interviews, safeguarding the confidentiality of subjects, as necessary.
- Take ownership of your work and uphold our research standards.
- Participate in initiatives that contribute to growth and improvement as a team.
To be successful in this role:
Good to Have:
- Completed degree(s) in any medical, health or social sciences field from an accredited institution.
- At least 2 years in the research field.
- Willing to learn and invest time for your own growth.
- Detail-oriented, good analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Team player with good communication and collaboration skills.
To help you succeed in this role, we will assist you by providing:
- Regular team discussions & meetings to brainstorm ideas and solutions.
- Having regular one on one with your manager to have a close feedback loop.