Commercial Strategy Analyst
1 month ago • Entry level / Associate
Commercial Strategy Analyst
Location: office/remote, must reside in Malaysia
Naluri is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
A digital health therapeutics company operating across SEA, we are focused on the intersection of mental health and physical chronic diseases.
We combine behavioural science, psychology, data science and digital design to help companies, healthcare providers and ultimately, people on achieving a healthier lifestyle.
Reach out to us to learn more! email@example.com
This position serves as a bridge between the strategy for our core product offerings and new ventures (adjacent strategic projects/partnerships). As such, it entails developing strategic plans that guide the commercial direction of our business and the freedom to experiment with new ideas. Your work will help drive management's understanding of emerging trends within the digital healthcare landscape, critical business decisions, process optimisation, and new strategic initiatives for the business. You will be provided opportunities that cover a broad spectrum of the company. With that in mind, below are some activities you may find yourself taking up:-
What you'll be doing
- Support the commercial and leadership team in key partnership negotiations through market research, analysis and synthesising insights into presentation collaterals
- Undertake continuous tracking and analysis of the competitor landscape within the markets Naluri operates in and expands into
- Drive critical initiatives which include but are not limited to these areas--revenue generation, process improvements, and sales capability building
- Construct forecasting and analytical models to be used in commercial and operational planning
What we look for in you
- 0-2 years of relevant experience working in a similar role in consulting, business operations, business development, or strategy; Open to recent graduates with prior internship experience from a Fortune 500 company or consulting firm.
- Strong academic credentials, with a bachelor's degree in any field from a reputable institution.
- Exceptional analytical, problem-solving skills and ability to structure analyses on unique business questions
- Clear and concise communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and 'blank sheet of paper' assignments
- Good command of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Intellectual curiosity and prowess, for example, a track record in an extracurricular activity/hobby or specialised knowledge in a niche area motivated by personal interest.
How you can grow
Given the nature of a startup company, Naluri is continuously growing, and we aim to take your career development on a similar path. Therefore, you will be provided with ample opportunities to demonstrate your strengths and seek out undiscovered preferences. This role, in particular, will allow you to play a crucial part in solving complex business questions and driving the commercial side in improving the quality of life for people everywhere.
Moreover, as the leading digital therapeutics provider in the market, you will have access to working alongside powerhouse leaders and learning from them. We believe in rewarding talents as and when they have demonstrated success, and as such, we do not restrict your growth to any static frameworks. The sky is the limit. Ready to join us?
Unlimited time off | Hybrid working arrangements forever | Choice of either health insurance or transportation allowance | Free Therapy Sessions | Access to Naluri’s digital healthcare platform