Location: office/remote; must reside in Malaysia
Naluri is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
A digital health therapeutics company operating across SEA, we are focused on the intersection of mental health and physical chronic diseases.
We combine behavioural science, psychology, data science and digital design to help companies, healthcare providers and ultimately, people on achieving a healthier lifestyle.
Reach out to us to learn more! email@example.com
The primary responsibility of the Performance Marketer is to support the Head of Marketing in planning, implementing, analysing, developing and optimising Naluri’s overall digital marketing campaigns across Malaysia, Indonesia, and Singapore and any other markets deemed necessary. This role will mainly focus on Naluri’s LinkedIn, paid search and display activities based on the business’s property acquisition targets and the performance marketing strategy.
The role will also be expected to provide actionable insights and recommendations on how to improve performance for these channels.This will include implementing lead generation campaigns across the mentioned markets in order to grow the number and quality of requests for Naluri products and services. The role will also be involved in optimising any ongoing testing and optimisation cycles in order to push volumes and improve cost per high-quality acquisition.The core requirements for this role include a strong analytical mindset and approach and a desire to learn from and be involved in a fast growing digital scale-up.
What you'll be doing
Building new lead generation campaigns
A large part of this role will be focused on researching qualified keyword lists and keyword mining while also identifying better lead generation methodologies and building our various acquisition channels in order to capture more qualified leads from our targeted territories. You’ll need strong experience in Google Marketing Platform as well as at least 2 years proven experience in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and other SEM tools.Concrete examples of tasks involved:
- Managing lead ownership, data and analytics through Hubspot.
- Research key
- Researching keyword lists in different territories
- Writing and optimising search creative for different regions
- Developing and maintaining display network campaigns
- Adding new SEM campaigns as and when appropriate
- Developing and maintaining lead generation campaigns on Google Ads and other platforms
Optimising existing campaigns
Beyond building new campaigns, this role will also spend a large amount of time supporting the continuous testing and optimisation of all Naluri’s lead generation campaigns.This will involve drafting and pitching new text and display creatives and testing these in a consistent way, as well as implementing learned best practices across accounts. Landing pages will also be developed and tested for improved conversion rate.
Reporting on performance
KPI reports will be generated on a daily/weekly basis and reviewed with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager in order to assess opportunities/issues and deliver a clearly prioritised task list reflecting the company’s business objectives.The ideal candidate must
- Have a strong and demonstrable understanding of data analysis
- Have an understanding of online marketing principles
- Have a solid understanding of the digital environment
- Be comfortable with online reporting tools and tracking methodology (GA, Metabase, Amplitude .. etc)
- Have a strong can-do attitude
- Have a good commercial sense and be able to spot and exploit opportunities in a pro-active manner
- Be ready to work in a fast-paced and highly ambitious company
- Be able to build rapport in cross-functional teams
- Google AdWords Qualified Individual would be an added advantage
The most important parts of our culture are:
- Teams work together to decide what will give our customers the most value and how to accomplish it.
- Virtual or actual get togethers, lunch or evenings out.
- We encourage you to use that unlimited vacation days policy! (just don't let your team down!)
- Growing exponentially, learning extensively and unlocking potential and ambition
- "Act like an Owner", "Keep it Simple", "Try and Error", "Fail fast", "Disagree and Commit", and "Think Big".
We have Scuba Divers, Cooks, Travelers, Photographers, Dancers, Museum Goers, Foodies, Explorers, Enigmatologists (yes, better Google that one!), Video Gamer heroes, Movie Buffs, Readers, Swimmers, Board Gamers, Music Lovers, and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. Someone here is just waiting to be your friend!
The sky is the limit. If you are driven and hungry to grow, you will learn from the best in the industry. Want to make an impact on the business and the people we serve? Bring your ideas to the table, plan and execute them, experience how they come to life and make our members healthier.
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical Insurance or Transportation Allowance | Free use of our digital healthcare app, giving you 24h access to medical experts | Free therapy sessions
Think you have what it takes? Reach out to us today!APPLY