Client Strategy Analyst
Location: office/remote | Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore
Naluri is changing the way healthcare is delivered.
A digital health therapeutics company operating across SEA, we are focused on the intersection of mental health and physical chronic diseases.
We combine behavioural science, psychology, data science and digital design to help companies, healthcare providers and ultimately, people on achieving a healthier lifestyle.
Reach out to us to learn more! firstname.lastname@example.org
What you'll be doing:
- Execute delivery of large-scale programmes with B2B clients according to set milestones and targets
- Ideate on driving engagement and health outcomes for our clients
- Work in cross-functional teams across Tech, Operations and Business Development
- Own tracking, analytics and reporting of programme metrics and outcomes
- Lead day-to-day liaison with external clients
What we’d love to have for the role include:
- Up to 3 years experience in a project management, management trainee or consulting role
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and client management skills
- A passion for change and strong drive for outcomes
The most important parts of our culture are:
- Teams work together to decide what will give our customers the most value and how to accomplish it.
- Virtual or actual get togethers, lunch or evenings out.
- We encourage you to use that unlimited vacation days policy! (just don't let your team down!)
- Growing exponentially, learning extensively and unlocking potential and ambition
- "Act like an Owner", "Keep it Simple", "Try and Error", "Fail fast", "Disagree and Commit", and "Think Big".
We have Scuba Divers, Cooks, Travelers, Photographers, Dancers, Museum Goers, Foodies, Explorers, Enigmatologists (yes, better Google that one!), Video Gamer heroes, Movie Buffs, Readers, Swimmers, Board Gamers, Music Lovers, and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. Someone here is just waiting to be your friend!
The sky is the limit. If you are driven and hungry to grow, you will learn from the best in the industry. Want to make an impact on the business and the people we serve? Bring your ideas to the table, plan and execute them, experience how they come to life and make our members healthier.
Flexible Paid Time Off | Medical Insurance or Transportation Allowance | Free use of our digital healthcare app, giving you 24h access to medical experts | Free therapy sessions
Think you have what it takes? Reach out to us today!APPLY