- Provides support for the company’s IT infrastructure, which includes basic installation and configuration.
- Serve as the key contact point for technical assistance to staff in a prompt and professional manner.
- Acquire a deep understanding of the company application and systems, hardware & software and provide extensive 1st level support & troubleshooting.
- Monitors and maintains the computer systems and networks of the organisation.
- Provide support by setting up and configuring equipment at workstations and in meeting rooms.
- Ensure all reported incidents recovery are within Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Work as part of the IT team to meet project targets and qualify objectives.
- Provide IT-related training/knowledge sharing to employees, as well as on-site support for remote sites/offices whenever required.
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks as and when assigned by immediate superior.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
- Broad-based knowledge of software, hardware and networks.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Enthusiasm for continual learning, as well as being able to contribute to team development.
- Team player who is able to set priorities and works within deadlines.
- Candidates with at least 2 years experience are preferred.
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do attitude and able to adapt to the changes in priorities and demands.