This position is responsible for helping the company brands by working on digital marketing campaigns. Your duties are to include performing market research, strategizing with each business unit marketing manager or brand product manager and creating/proposing content to aid in the success of digital marketing campaigns.
- Build and lead the digital marketing team while devising and establishing optimized processes to ensure work efficiency.
- Work with brand managers to develop a holistic marketing strategy to improve the brand’s presence and generate revenue.
- Lead the digital marketing team in the planning and execution of digital marketing strategies via websites, social media marketing, digital ads, e-commerce marketplace marketing and email marketing.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, new business opportunities and conduct competitor analysis.
- Initiate, plan, and drive cross-department digital initiatives such as CRM integration, creating digital brochures, CMS management and digital upskilling across the business.
- Custodian of the brand’s digital assets and ensures that contents aligns with brand image, adheres to guidelines and best practices.
- Develop user segmentations strategies and ensure the best digital experience for our target audience in order to inspire trust, motivate brand consideration and conversion.
- Ensure website journey, performance and SEO are optimized.
- Brainstorm, propose and test new channels to help achieve company KPIs.
- Lead and manage relationships with external digital agencies and affiliates.
- Ensure marketing performances are tracked and data are collected.
- Analyse, generate and present reports of campaign performances based on key metrics and propose next action plan to maximize efficiency and profitability.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding of marketing, user journey mapping and the use of different digital channels
- Solid understanding of different performance metrics and the use of analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Awareness of industry trends and best practices for a successful campaign
- Strong project management, budget planning and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills and ability to present useful data-driven insights to leadership team
- Creative with a good design sense to give feedback on content materials
- Team player with good oral and written communication skills
- Preferred with good business acumen and result oriented
- Proficient with HTML, HTML 5, CSS and experience using Wordpress as added advantage
- Experience in leading and managing a diverse team
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns via website, social media, digital ads etc
- Have experience tracking and analysing data on Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads
- Exposure in Salesforce integration, CMS systems, Tableau/Power BI as an added advantage
- Proven experience in managing or setup an e-commerce platform is an added advantage (Shopify, Lazada, Shopee).
- Familiar with common social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and TikTok