Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
CompAsia is an Equal Opportunity Employer that focuses into harnessing the power of diversity, equity and inclusion. We are empowered by our diverse workforce, with an aim to respect each unique needs, accept different perspectives, and realizing full potential of our employees. As such, we emphasize on creating values, attracting unique talents who can make a huge impact to the organization thus making life more meaningful and interesting. This is why diversity and inclusion is central to our business success. Hence, we encourage and welcome all applications coming from diverse backgrounds regardless any race, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, gender, ethnicity, disability, and more.
As an Order Fulfillment and Inventory Executive, your key area of responsibility will be assisting the Sales team, Production team, other internal stakeholders, and with external partners and suppliers to ensure orders are processed within the service level agreements. To be successful in this role you will be a self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and have the ability to quickly understand complex, technical concepts. In addition, a successful candidate will have great attention to detail and have ability to develop effective solutions and manage tasks efficiently and on time.
- Oversee daily order fulfillment process (i.e. order entry, invoicing, administration, track incoming shipments, manage fulfillment materials, follow shipping procedures, etc.).
- Allocates inventory to meet customer demand.
- Maintain and update inventory data on a regular basis and to ensure accuracy at all time.
- Manages reporting for all inbound and outbound stock transfers in a timely manner.
- Ensures adequate inventory levels are maintained to maximize customer satisfaction and minimize cost.
- Coordinate with internal teams in product testing, reprovisioning and inventory control of return/exchange and for the replacement of faulty products.
- Reconcile cycle count and work with material handling associates to resolve discrepancies.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Other tasks assigned from time-to-time.
- Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree in any related filed.
- At least 2 years (s) of working experience in the related filed is required for this position.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- High accuracy and meticulous attention to detail.
- Able to work well under pressure and respond to fast changing priorities and deadlines.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills