As the Performance Manager, you will oversee and drive the retail sales performance of our VAS (Value-Added Service) products – BBTI, ReNew+ and Instacover at the retail stores. You will manage a team of Field Supervisor as well to ensure all the Retail Staffs/Promoters has been well trained in order to sell our VAS products, execute our programs/campaigns to the walk-in customers and drive the revenue for the company.
• Responsible for Retail VAS Performance Management of BBTI, Instacover and other businesses to be launched
• Responsible for Performance Activation of BBTI, Instacover and other businesses to be launched
• Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners, internal and external to manage activation programs, incentivizing field personnel and partner management
• Evaluate partner’s performance regularly to ensure SOP’s and targets are met
• Resolve partner issues in a timely manner to ensure partners remain activated
• Develop, implement, and evaluate business initiatives on-the-ground
• Customize respective local Partner Program requirements such as incentives, promos etc.
• Daily monitoring & managing of team performance & program performance of both internal and external field personnel to implement the organization's overall strategy based on region/district/geography
• Setting of weekly action plans and target for field personnel
• Coaches field personnel, front liners and partners on the technical aspects of the organization's products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, program mechanics, promotions, technology and operational update and standards that will help them achieve their performance benchmarks
• Prepare & provide daily, weekly and monthly report while providing analysis and recommendations that will help achieve targets in assigned area
• Monitor internal personnel in charge of the logistics, production, finance, and payment matters of the various products and services
• Build scalable process for logistic, production and finance to improve process flows that affect the active performance of products and services
• Facilitating payments, tracking and computation of Partner Programs
• Resolve any billing issues by confirming promotions and rebates are processed correctly, assist with buyback facilitation of devices.
• Other tasks assigned from time-to-time.
• Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Business of any field related.
• At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Excellent communication in both spoken and writing English is a must.
• Must have strong leadership skills and the ability to hire, train, and motivate team members.APPLY