CompAsia is a mobile phone technology company that provides end-to-end mobile phone solutions and services to our customers and business partners. We are looking for sales talents who are a hunter and also a farmer to identify business opportunities, pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and achieving customer satisfaction. The right candidate should possess a sales-focused mindset with a proven ability to aggressively develop opportunity pipeline. If you are a driven salesperson who is eager to make great money, then yes this is a place for you!
• Base salary + attractive sales commission (potential earning up to 5 figures).
• Flexi benefits (medical, lifestyle, wellness, education).
• Staff purchase plan & discount.
• Outstanding career advancement and development opportunities.
• Young and vibrant culture with supportive working environment.
• Accountable for client acquisition and servicing, by engaging with strategic channel partners and resellers to sell our offerings (certified pre-owned smartphones). This includes selling pre-owned smartphones to local or international resellers: Apple, Samsung, Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Realme, Xiaomi, Sony, etc.
• Generates revenue growth to contribute overall sales profitability through sales forecasting, lead generation, qualification and closing sales.
• Develop and implement strategic and tactical sales plan, taking personal responsibility for meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and yearly GP targets.
• Aware and analyse current market trend, customer needs, gather feedback on competitors’ activities and come out with counter measure proposal.
• Work proficiently and aggressively to discover and identify group-sales opportunities.
• Grow and deepen relationship with clients to generate sales with the aim for sustainable/repeating purchases.
• Serve as direct contact between clients and company, managing day-to-day affairs in order to meet and exceed customer satisfaction.
• Responsible to grow client database.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• An undergraduate degree is required. Additional credentials such as a MBA is highly desirable.
• A minimum of 7-10 years of related work experience in the related field is required for this position
• Track record of meeting/exceeding sales growth targets
• Notable subject matter expertise and credibility with stakeholders in the provider sector as it pertains to business issues, market trends, etc.
• Demonstrated success in strategic revenue growth scenarios where the candidate had to manage oftentimes lengthy and strategically sophisticated business development processes involving numerous and divergent stakeholders
• Excellent interpersonal skills.APPLY