• Perform general operations and administration functions.
• Oversee all the operations and administration related work (invoicing, payment, logistic, inventory, office administration & etc).
• Assist the Operations Manager in daily operational and administrative duties for the company. • Assisting to do filling and compile paper works and manage company administration.
• Checking for all the incoming & outgoing stocks. Ability to ensured daily operation work run smoothly.
• Check and support invoicing activities when necessary. Cross check invoice and responsible of filing of documents.
• Handle office administration and general duties for daily documentation issue, receipt & filling. • Perform other task as required by the management & other job-related function as at when required.
• Follow up with CompAsia entities and Third-party Logistic Representatives for data, Third-party Logistic situations and review information for accuracy and required actions.
• Monitors the accuracy the efficient distribution of Third-party Logistic reports and other intelligence essential to the Third-party Logistic. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
• Other tasks assigned from time-to-time.
• Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
• At least 2 years of working experience in supply chain, warehouse, logistics, inventory management, etc.
• Good communication in both spoken and writing English is a must.
• Fast learner, able to multi-task, time management, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Computer literate, proficient in Microsoft application (Excel)
• Good working attitude and willing to learn.
• Excellent communication in both spoken and writing English is a must.
• Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
• Fast learner, systematic, committed, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.APPLY