- Support the Talent Acquisition team in the ongoing development and optimization of the recruitment lifecycle.
- Develop upon our full-cycle diversity-minded recruiting: sourcing, scheduling, and interviewing for multiple departments (BBTI, Remarketing, Financing, E-commerce, Marketing, Technology, Procurement, Key Account and Performance Management, Operations, Finance and HR) across APAC.
- Implement and execute innovative sourcing strategies to keep the team ahead of our hiring goals.
- Leverage relationship-building skills to build and cultivate an experienced talent pipeline.
- Partner with the People team and Line Managers to continuously improve our brand, processes, efficiency—with focus on both the candidate and hiring team experience.
- Be a change agent for a culture of equity and inclusion in the recruitment process and connecting that change throughout employee lifecycle processes.
- Optimize ATS, ensuring all candidate information and activity is properly recorded; provide regular reports outlining the status of each position to increase organizational transparency.
- A talent acquisition professional who has owned an aspect of the hiring process (recruiting, sourcing, relationship management, or similar) in an in-house or agency setting.
- Demonstrated experience using their sourcing talents to build relationships with diverse pools of qualified candidates.
- Organized and process-oriented; you understand every hire carries equal weight and place importance on an inclusive, structured hiring plan that will reduce bias in CompAsia’s decision-making.
- High emotional intelligence with strong listening and interpersonal skills; you’re attuned to the needs of the hiring manager and skillfully builds rapport with candidates.
- Excited by data; you are beginning to analyze qualitative and quantitative trends that tell us what we can do better.
- Driven; you understand how important it is to maintain momentum while keeping the candidates and team in-sync.
- Experience with using ATS software.