We are looking to hire a positive, proactive IT project manager to oversee project teams and to ensure IT projects are completed on time. The IT project manager will establish a Project Management Office (PMO), and direct and coordinate the utilization of resources across divisions of the project to reach targets. The IT project manager will ensure compliance with budget and other project requirements..
• Assisting in establishing a Project Management Office to oversee multiple IT projects and change / work request.
• Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Outlining, defining, and initiating the project.
• Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
• Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
• Evaluating standards of component products.
• Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
• Monitoring expenditures in accordance with the budget.
• Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
• Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
• Ensuring project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies, and other policies.
• Communicate and provide project status updates to stakeholders during all phases of the project and close it efficiently.
• Work with system analyst, developers and testers to ensure delivery of software as per agreed specifications.
• Able to run sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint reviews and manage product backlogs.
• BSc in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of experience of project management and delivery of projects in regional level.
• 2+ years of experience as Scrum Master in managing Scrum / Agile based project delivery.
• Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
• Understanding of software development life cycle.APPLY