- Full set accounting - Account Payable, Account Receivable & General Ledger.
- Overseeing the finance processes and ensuring proper operations flow and documentations.
- Manage collections ensuring prompt collection and scheduling of payments.
- Close liaison with regional finance team and ensuring close collaboration and prompt processing of accounting and operational documents to support the business.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of local taxes submission and compliance, not limiting to VAT and withholding taxes.
- Ensure accurate reporting to regional finance team and proper finance flows.
- Proper recording of accounting information in accordance with sound accounting practices and company policies.
- Supervising monthly stock count on inventory and reporting stock count report to regional office, ensuring no discrepancies.
- Any other assigned tasks from time to time.
- Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Qualifications in Accounting such as ACCA, CIMA, ASCPA, ICAEW, ICAS, ICAI, FAP etc.
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the field of Accounting and Finance Operations.
- Candidate with HR experience is an added advantage.
- Excellent command in English language, both written and speaking.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word.