CompAsia is one of the largest service providers in smartphones Buyback and Trade-In market across APAC region. Our mission is to minimize the e-waste by transforming the device ownership. We collaborate with telcos, mobile operators, smartphone manufacturers, retailers, financial institutions, insurance companies and consumers across Asia.
This role serves as the right hand of the Business Unit Manager. Managing retail partner’s new phone launching, device trade-in performance, highlighting the gap, provide solutions and improvement plans. Successful candidate shall possess strong project management and data analytic skills, time management and detail oriented.
• Managing all aspects of the buyback & trade-in projects including program deployment at retail stores, day-to-day trade-in operations, promoter management, promotional campaigns planning and implementing, monthly performance review and improvement plans, etc.
• Worked with partners in various field/industry (OEMs, Telcos, Distributors, Financing, Insurance & Banks) in Malaysia.
• Manage and coordinate our trade-in mobile app enhancement with tech team to ensure cutting edge trade-in solutions provided to various partners.
• Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact between internal business unit and external business partners. Act as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop and deploy device buyback programs at partners' retail stores.
• Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the BBTI strategy.
• Other tasks assigned from time-to-time.APPLY