- Develop and implement a channel partner by channel partner strategic and tactical sales and marketing plan, taking personal responsibility for meeting or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Rapidly develop the trust and confidence of both CompAsia and client organizations, serving as a credible and trusted advisor.
- Develop and maintain a superior level of product and market knowledge in support of understanding and discussing a myriad of business issues facing organizations, and the best practices and problem-solving solutions offered by CompAsia.
- Successfully expand existing client relationships to include existing or new product offerings thus leading to new revenue opportunities.
- Sales Function - Knowledge of the major responsibilities, accountabilities, and organization of the sales function or business unit.
- Selling – Knowledge of and ability to use diverse tools, tactics and techniques to persuade a person to perform a desired action.
- Sales Tasks and Activities – Knowledge of processes, tools, techniques and theory behind selling the organization's products or services.
- Knowledge of Customers – Knowledge of and ability to utilize customer profile and information.
- Knowledge of Sales Channels – Knowledge of and ability to coordinate multiple and diverse options for selling organization's products and services.
- Knowledge of Product Line – Knowledge of specific products and associated development process and strategy.
- Other tasks assigned from time-to-time
- A minimum of 4-5 years of related work experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Track record of meeting/exceeding sales growth targets.
- Notable subject matter expertise and credibility with stakeholders in the provider sector as it pertains to business issues, market trends, etc.
- Demonstrated success in strategic revenue growth scenarios where the candidate had to manage oftentimes lengthy and strategically sophisticated business development processes involving numerous and divergent stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication/presentation skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to translate thoughts, concepts and ideas into understandable.
- A strong analytical and consultative thought process that is effectively utilized to solve customer problems and generate new business opportunities.
- A passion for customer satisfaction.