As an E-commerce Lead, you will be responsible for delivering profitable revenue growth through CompAsia’s online store. You will be viewed as the business owner tasked with both the strategic direction and execution of all merchandising and promotional levers to deliver on financial targets. You will partner effectively with multiple groups including marketing, vendors, supply chain and others to ensure seamless execution of the E-commerce strategy. You will also partner with the broader revenue team to support key cross functional growth initiatives.
What you will be working on:
- Utilize all merchandising levers to drive revenue growth in the E-commerce channels, including promotions, pricing, availability, and shopping experience.
- Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns.
- Collaborate with Creative and Brand to develop, maintain and test/learn best-in-class content on all .com sites.
- To meet/exceed all assigned KPI’s, sales volume, profit targets and objectives.
- Provide weekly analytics on KPI’s and presentation of our results vs our performance objectives to determine if we are winning or losing.
- Monitor, analyze and issue reports for E-commerce marketplace retail pricing and provide go-forward recommendations.
- Partner with data and analytics teams to better understand customer behaviour and translate that into improved updated E-commerce strategies.
- Communicate effectively with all key stakeholders including marketing, customer experience, operations, and supply chain to ensure awareness and alignment for all merchandising and promotional campaigns.
- Identify and implement needed process improvements across CompAsia required to support E-commerce growth.
- Be in the know of Thailand media and market trends.
- Responsible for budget allocation and optimization across all digital platforms.
- Plan and drive media plan together with Digital Marketing and Performance Marketing Manager to improve the efficiency of metrics, increase better awareness, and drive transactions.
- Develop marketing campaigns and implement digital strategies to drive brand and website awareness in the market.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns through a variety of channels including to owned, earned and paid media such as Facebook, Google Search, social media, EDM etc.