- Preparation of full set of monthly management accounts, including journals, bank reconciliations, reconciliation to sub-ledgers, on a timely basis.
- Maintain Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable including payments, invoicing, receipts, reconciliation to creditors statements etc.
- Ensure receivable and payable balances are monitored and AR collected on time and cash flow needs are anticipated met.
- Banking functions - daily deposit of cash, payment to overseas suppliers etc.
- Maintain various accounting records including daily cashbook, on a timely basis.
- Fixed assets - maintaining and reconciling fixed asset register.
- Liaising with external auditors during audit.
- Maintaining good records of Export Permits.
- Key user for Financial Accounting in accounting system.
- To ensure that accounting records and reports prepared are in accordance with sound accounting practices, accounting and company policies.
- Compliance with all statutory reporting, filling and other requirements – corporate tax, VAT, withholding tax, and other statutory bodies and reconciling accounts
- Any other matters as directed by management.
- Studying in Finance & Accounting, preferably CPA/ACCA/CIMA/MIA.
- At least 1 to 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment.
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Possess good time management skill and is able to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills.
- Self-starter, driven and committed.