Main Tasks and Job Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the performance of our 3 business units which is now collaborating with strategic partners in Malaysia.
- Device Trade-In
- Device Financing
- Device Protection
- Act as coordinator between strategic partners and our business units.
- Identify performance gap and escalate to respective business units.
- Executes strategic campaigns with partners in order to achieve business objectives together.
- Meet and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs) such as revenue vs plan, contact rate, quote closure rate and gross profit percentage.
- Coaches partner's retail sales staff on the technical aspects of our products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
- To put sales / resourcing mentality for retail sales staff in retail store.
- Ensures that team members are fully equipped with the product, system and selling-skills training that they require to be successful.
- Leverages company’s solutions to improve and strengthen competitiveness.
- Cooperates closely with other business units to capture new established rules and guidelines.
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals.
- Other tasks assigned from time-to-time.
- Proven at least 5-7 years working experience as a Key Account Manager.
- Possesses expertise in selling strategies and methodologies, strategic planning and execution, and employee motivation techniques.
- Experience in managing incentive programs for partners is a big plus.
- Experience in channel management is an added advantages.
- Good prospecting and sales planning skills.
- Experience in mobile communications or used mobile smart device industry is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and negotiations skills.
- Good time management and planning skills.