Customer Service (20%):
- To attend to incoming calls, messages, emails, enquiries from social media & website.
- To provide professional service to customer on products enquiries. Identify customer needs and
- solutions/alternatives for any issues.
- To identify customer feedback and compile complaints reports to improve operational efficiency.
- Ensure organization service level achieved through immediate respond and service inquiry or complaint.
- Ensure all information gathered for record / keying in purposes are deemed accurate.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle product and service inquiries.
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the necessary department or next level.
- Calm/Warm the customer by providing courtesy calls and monitor end to end case resolution.
- Provide feedback on common issue, un-usual issue, isolated errors or cases detected during calls.
Operations & Admin (80%):
- Perform general operations and administration functions.
- Handle daily order processing such as like preparing invoice, PO, DO etc.
- Oversee all the operations and administration related work (invoicing, payment, logistic, inventory, office administration & etc).
- Assisting to do filling and compile paper works and manage company administration.
- Checking for all the incoming & outgoing stocks. Ability to ensured daily operation work run smoothly.
- Follow up with CompAsia entities and Third-party Logistic Representatives for data, Third-party Logistic situations and review information for accuracy and required actions.
- Monitors the accuracy the efficient distribution of Third-party Logistic reports and other intelligence essential to the Third-party Logistic. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Other tasks assigned from time-to-time.
- Diploma/ Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- Excellent communication in both spoken and writing English is a must.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
- Fast learner, systematic, committed, self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision.