- Develop and execute A/B Testing plans that drive incremental improvements on conversion performance & consumer journey
- Own the end-to-end conversion rate optimization process (conduct research, generate insights, prioritize hypotheses, experiment, analyze).
- Utilize optimization, web & mobile analytics, and behavioral analytics (i.e.: Google Optimizer, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics 360, etc.) to find conversion opportunities and user pain points to solve.
- Conduct reports and analysis of outcomes and insights.
- Coordinate the implementation of winning experiments on mobile and desktop
- Create high-fidelity UI designs and prototypes for mobile and desktop
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop growth strategy for better customer conversion and retention
- Localize the consumer journey for each region
- Develop a mid-long term product roadmap
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Overall with minimum 3 years in Product Management role, in E-Commerce, with A/B testing and conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Previously managed high traffic E-Commerce sites , web & mobile (100k+ visitors per day)
- Knowledge of using Shopify
- Good understanding of cloud (preferably Google cloud) and associated areas like, Google Optimize, Google Tag Manager, GA monitoring, big query etc In-depth knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Prior experience working in the Ecommerce domain is a big plus Excellent organisational and time management skills Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills Creative thinker with a vision.