- Responsible for translating business requirements into technical designs inline with defined software architecture concepts.
- Responsible for design, implementation and testing of the software system based on technical designs.
- Design intuitive web applications that elevates users’ experience.
- Participate in requirements gathering and user interface prototype workshops.
- Participate in peer reviews.
- Maintain proper documentation.
- Fix defects found during testing.
- Assists in the development and deployment of systems, methodologies, standards and processes that support the application development and support functions.
- Responsible for quality and timeliness of his/her own deliverables.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Computer Science or Information Technology or relevant technical experience.
- Prefer candidate with +2 years of relevant working experience building enterprise-level software applications of which at least 1-2 years’ experience in Node.JS and Express. Experience on NestJS framework is added advantage.
- Have experience in React and Redux Toolkit.
- Experience working on relational database such as PostgreSQL, MySQL.
- Have experience in API development and integration with third-party APIs.
- Preferably have experience in AWS environment.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Familiarity with agile and scrum practices.
- Experience working on tools like JIRA and GitHub.